Friday, December 14, 2012

If I could only have one item of makeup, it would be... Blush?

I want to know, if I only was allowed to wear ONE item of makeup, if I was forced to only choose one, which would be the best one to choose. (By the way, foundation and concealer both count as items of makeup.) I'll document my experiments here on the blog!

I've noticed most of people go with mascara and/or eye liner for a basic everyday look but I'm not sure these are the the best choices for me. My money's on blush, so I'll start there!


Sigh. One of my cheeks looks like it got punched. I feel like I can never get even blush on both sides!

Blush really adds life to a face and I think here, it makes my blemishes slightly less noticeable even though they're still there. What do you think? 


The blush I used today was The Balm's Hot Mama! This blush is one of my oldest and it's still one of my favourites, a beautiful shimmery peachy-gold colour :) To apply, I used a Models Prefer MP10 angled blush brush ($14.99 from priceline). I quite like it and it's small enough to squeeze into the zipper compartment of my makeup bag for travel!

If you could only have one item of makeup, what would it be? Leave a comment and let me know - I am curious! Everyone's face is different so there's no universal answer ;)

♥ Sabrina / Rose

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

4 comments:

  1. The more I look at it, the more my brain sees the blush photo as a full face of makeup!

    My cheeks are stupidly rosy all the time so I think I would pick anything but blush for myself! Maybe some lippy. Am I allowed to cheat and use that lippy as a blush and eye shadow as well? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by with a comment Sarah! We've just started the blog so comments are still super exciting hehe. Multi-use lipstick, that IS a good idea! I'll try that when I get around to doing the lipstick post ;)

      Delete
  2. I would choose foundation definitely... but then i'd look so pasty! So i'd need mascara! And blush! Gahhhhhh.

    Ok, scrap all that. I would choose a tinted moisturiser or very light foundation.

    And Sab, your bare face is ridonculously gorj. Why do you even wear makeup!?

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww S <3 <3

      Heh, I can't wait until I do my foundation post, I'll look a bit like a ghost most likely...

      Delete