Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: Lancome Hypnose (waterproof) Mascara


Today's review comes to you thanks to the daily sales at Strawberrynet. Picked this up at 50% off because I've loved Lancome mascaras for a few years now (especially Virtuose) but heard great things about Hypnose so thought I'd give this a go. Review after the jump! 



Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara in 01 Noir 

Packaging: As expected from a high end brand like Lancome, it has classic, gorgeous black packaging. 

Brush: Natural bristles great at catching and separating each eyelash. Only difficulty (especially since I'm used to the curved shape of Virtuose) is that product collects on the tip easily and it's difficult to get to the lashes on the inner and outer corner without them clumping, but just a minor pet peeve. 

Formula: Great lightwear formula, makes lashes much longer without clumping, adds some volume however can easily be layered for a more dramatic effect. Biggest pro of all Lancome mascaras in my experience is that no matter how heavy handed you are, it doesn't weigh down curled eyelashes (a big deal for a girl with dead flat eyelashes naturally!). 

Longevity: AMAZEBALLS. no joke. It will not move for anything, ideal for a post-apocalyptic setting. A bit of a pitfall for me however as I've found that removing it at the end of the day to be a large pain (even with my favourite Bioderma Micellar Water) and I inevitably lose eyelashes due to the trauma so I'm keeping this for special occasions.




Hope you all enjoyed this review,

x Sparkle/Alina

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment