Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If I could only have... BB cream?

Time for more images of my face! Are you sick of it yet? I am! 

Ok, for those of you not in the know, BB cream is "blemish balm", marketed as an all-in-one product that is a moisturiser / primer / foundation / sunblock / skin improvement serum. I'm a little skeptical about its skin improvement qualities (as with most skincare products) but I'm happy to treat it as a glorified tinted moisturiser with SPF. They became popular in the Asian markets first before more recently moving into the West. I'm a lot more keen to try the asian market brands as I recently tried Garnier's BB cream and was so disappointed with the patchy application that I threw it out immediately.

Today's experiment: does BB cream make a significant difference to my face?

My face does look a little more even and I look more fresh. It's subtle, but I definitely look more awake and refreshed (was sleeping 5 hours a night for several days before I did this). More info about the BB cream I used after the jump!

Here's the product I used, courtesy of Suz at Don't They Know Who I Am - whenever I go around to her place I always seem to end up getting cool things that don't quite suit her but work for me :D (Thankyou Suz!!!)

Makeup is a fickle beast like that, you can never be sure if you will like a product until you use it.

Beblesh balm is really just blemish balm; apparently in Korea, there is a trademark on the work "blemish" so they have to mangle the word over there! I quite like Skin79 Beblesh Balm, it is the right colour for me, applies smoothly and some sun protection never goes astray. Now I just have to be un-lazy enough to put it on every day!

♥ Sabrina / Rose

Sidenote from Sparkle/Alina: I LOVE the Garnier BB Cream Oil Free Miracle Skin Perfector in Medium but I think to each their own, you've gotta find what's right for you!

Previous "If I could only have..." posts:

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment