Friday, February 22, 2013

If I could only have... Eye shadow?

Today's "If I could only have" is eyeshadow! Lots of people seem to enjoy having a wash of eyeshadow across their eyes but I dislike the look on my face without some liner as well. I've noticed this phenomenon not just with this experiment, but in general. I'm totally on the fence with this one... but I know that if I could only have one item, it would not be eyeshadow:


What do you think? 

Product info after the jump!



I used MAC Cork for this, it is my favourite crease colour. It's a matte brown that's just like my skin colour, but a few shades darker. I used to use MAC Soba for the same thing, but I realised after a while that it had a very yellow cast on my skin.


Here's what I used to apply - I primed with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I suppose technically that's an additional product but never ever apply eyeshadow without primer. I used a couple of sigma brushes, SS252 wide flat brush to pack it on the lid and and angled brush SS265 for the outer corners of both the upper and lower lash line.


Running out of products for this "If I could only have" series! It may be coming to an end soon :(

♥ Sabrina / Rose

Previous "If I could only have..." posts:

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

1 comment:

  1. I see the difference :) Very natural and looks great on you! ^_^

    Joyce @carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete